2023: ABG Completes Reconciliatory Tour Of Constituency, Optimistic Of NNPP’s Triumph

    0
    43

    By; KATO P. LADAN, Kaduna

    House of Reps Candidate of New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP), Hon. Usman Bawa, known as ABG has completed fence – mending tour of Kaduna North Federal Constituency to pacify aggrieved party members with a declaration to work collectively for triumph of the party at the 2023 general elections.

    ABG was accompanied on the tour of 12 wards that make up Kaduna North by Hon. Haruna Inuwa Mabo and Aliyu Chakis, members representing Doka/Gabasawa and Kawo respectively in Kaduna State House of Assembly.

    ABG on his visit to party officials and stakeholders preached the need for unity, cohesion and team work for the collective interest of the party in the forthcoming general election.

    He pointed out that NNPP by virtue of its grassroots – inclined political agenda should be embraced by the electorate as their surest way of getting out of the present predicament of insecurity, poverty, corruption, free fall of the naira, lack of critical infrastructure among other deficits in governance.

    He charged party members to put behind all their grievances and forge ahead by working assiduously and above all collectively in the cause of the party ahead of 2023 polls.

    ” We must not give our adversaries a leverage to cause division and disaffection amongst us because they are threatened by our number and unity.

    ” They believe that the only way to break our ranks and get an easy victory for themselves is to divide us so we won’t be a formidable force, capable of making an impact at the poll.

    ” We must see the foresightedness of our National leader and presidential flag bearer who with other good personalities across the country felt it was time to form a political movement that would welcome all shreds of opinion and diversity to work for the growth and development of the masses.

    ” We should therefore, do our parts by contributing our quota to this cause of enthroning justice, equality, transparency, good governance that will guarantee affordable and quality education for our children and good healthcare for our children, aged and women who are the most vulnerable members of the society.

    ” From the responses, feedbacks, show of love for our great party and affirmation to work for NNPP at the polls next year, I am convinced like never before that victory shall surely be ours, inshaa Allah.

    ” Our vision and mission and all that we stand for are geared towards ensuring good life for citizens and enthrone a just and enduring system that will outlive us and benefit generations yet unborn,” he assured.

    Haruna Inuwa Mabo in his address expressed joy over what he described as magnanimity of ABG whose sacrifice and commitment to NNPP he noted cannot be qualified nor qualified.

    While commending the House of Reps faithful, Mabo urged party members and supporters to complement efforts of ABG by being selfless, loyal and committed to the cause of the party.

    A party stakeholder, Abdullahi Yerima disclosed that with the success of reconciliatory effort of ABG, 80 per cent of workload on the shoulders of party leaders in Kaduna North had been accomplished, adding that the remaining 20 percent was only for consolidation. which he said was achievable with commitment and unity within the party.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here